What's This Blog About?

Pacific Grove is nearly an island - it is in the minds of people who live here - "surrounded" on two sides by the blue cold ocean. In a town that's half water and half land, we're in a specific groove where we love nature but also love to leave and see what the rest of the world is doing. Welcome along!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

COMMENTS?

At the request of a frequent reader, I have tried to explore the comment function here on Blogger in order that your comments are shown and/or received.  The process is this:  You register on Blogger or another list, you read a blog entry of mine.  You click on the "comments" radio button below the entry and another screen pops up.  You write your comment and click on the drop down menu which shows the list you have registered with (Blogger for instance).  You should also see a box below that shows a word written in wiggly font that you have to duplicate.  After that you hit enter or something like enter and it should then be sent to me so that I can take a quick look and make sure the comment is appropriate for human consumption.  Then I approve it and it's attached to the blog entry. 

What I'd like you to do is make a comment after this now so I can test to see if the process is working.  If I receive no comments at all, I'll try to hunt down further help so that I can make the process work properly. 

Thanks for reading.  I'm bummed that the comments you have tried to post have been lost.  I hope I have fixed it.  I'll keep you posted. 

Okay, now comment!  

5 comments:

Christine Bottaro said...

commenting on my comments.

Anonymous said...

I am trying tro comment let me know if this works, your loving husband

Anonymous said...

Trying number 2

Anonymous said...

Well, this couldn't be easier... Here is my comment:
Keep it up, Ma'am!
--newora

kcmckell said...

Am I anonymous? I think not! -Clay